There are many benefits to a facility or corporation, as well as, staff benefits with the use of on-line continuing education courses. Pedagogy can create a tailored corporate or facility training package to suit your particular needs and provide the tools needed to deliver education to a single location, or multiple locations across any geographic area. Pedagogy does NOT charge setup fees, have hidden charges or anything that makes getting started a cost or hassle. Our staff can get your facility setup in hours and will walk you through the steps needed to get your education started as fast as possible, all at NO CHARGE to you.
The process for getting started is as simple as 1-2-3... In a matter of hours, you can be up and running in our system and your staff can be getting thier education!
Give us a call and provide your basic facility information
Place your order and a list of names for the staff you want to get started (we do the rest)
Complete payment for your order and start your education instantly!
Pedagogy online courses are designed for staff to receive education in a time frame that accommodates their schedule. Courses may be taken in increments from any computer with access to the internet, from the comfort of their own home or within the work place.
Licensed nurses receive continuing education contact hours as Pedagogy Inc. is an accredited provider of continuing education through the California Board of Registered Nurses and Florida Board of Nursing.
See CLASSES for a complete online catalog.
FACILITY & CORPORATE BENEFITS
On-line training and education courses provides a tremendous cost savings to the employer. The obstacles as well as costs of conventional training are high.
On-line education provides the employer with:
• A happy staff that doesn’t have to travel long distances to receive education on a day off or after working the late shift.
• Compliance with state, federal and regulatory commissions that require nursing and staff education.
• Documentation that staff has had the necessary education.
• No more juggling staff scheduling to allow nurses to attend a traditional classroom education course.
• The ability to train more nurses with less expenditure. See Online Training ROI, for examples of the amount of training cost that can be saved utilizing on-line education.
• Ability to provide quality consistent education to your staff.
• An educated staff is a statement of your commitment of providing quality care to your patients—a highly marketable attribute.
• Staff has education and is prepared for state and regulatory surveys. Less tags, fees and fines.
• Increase your census and revenue. Pedagogy education courses prepare your staff to care for higher acuity residents and prevent re-hospitalizations.
• Custom on-line training available to achieve these benefits for ALL training, in servicing and compliance requirements. See Custom Training for more information.
Education Plans can be used to establish education criteria for your entire staff, and give you the tools to ensure your staff is staying highly trained and current. Pedagogy has a broad range in Continuing Education and Inservice courses to cover you education needs. Pedagogy also offers Membership plans to help set your education budget and manage the bottom line costs of keeping your staff current and in compliance.